Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mail call 5.29.12

Here are today's freebies I received in the mail!! :) First, Guitar Player magazine. I get SO many free magazines, this is one of my favorites ;)  I got it when freebizmag.com was offering it, I've gotten lots of other great subscriptions from them for free as well. I also received a 3 oz sample of Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant lotion from a giveaway they had on their facebook page. I've tried one of the other total moisture lotions from a sampling on smiley360, so I was very excited to see they sent me the Cocoa Radiant to try and the smell is wonderful!!  Follow Vaseline here: http://www.facebook.com/vaseline  and keep your eyes peeled for their next giveaway which is tonight, May 29 at 8pm ET / 5pm PT!!! 

1 comment:

  1. It does! It makes your skin feel amazing too :) I got the Total Moisture Clean Feeling Lotion from Smiley360 and it is great too. Now I need to try the one in the green bottle!

    ReplyDelete