Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bzz report for Filippo Berio(R) Olive Oil campaign



I was absolutely stoked when I got the invitation to participate in the Fillippo Berio(R) Olive Oil campaign! The kit was great, it came with a bottle of olive oil, a conversion magnet, a lid grip, and several coupons with recipes. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box.
The first thing we decided to make was this great baked potato recipe that I found on Pinterest
It turned out wonderfully and the flavor was amazing.  it gave the outside of the potato the perfect crispiness.  We have used the oil to replace vegetable oil in cakes, as well as brushing olive oil on chicken breasts before grilling. Another of our favorite ways to use it, is to cut a french bread loaf in half, drizzle olive oil on it, sprinkle garlic powder and mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted. yum.....

I would definitely buy this brand again. I've used other olive oils and I really liked this particular brand.  We had been phasing out vegetable oil right before this campaign was offered to me, and after using this product, I am convinced olive oil is the way to go.
Here is a link for some great info on the benefits of Olive oil. http://www.filippoberio.com/yourhealth
I received this product as a perk of being a bzzagent.



1 comment: