Saturday, January 21, 2012

Well it's about time..

Since I am a member of several opinion and survey sites, I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog to share my opinions and share freebie finds to my friends!  I spent the last half of 2011 learning about free samples, surveys, sweepstakes and instant win games along with basic couponing. As soon as I started, I was hooked.  I  love being able to try out products for free and give my honest opinion about it because let's face it, I'm a very opinionated person. :)   I will share deals that I find, money saving and making tips, and any other awesome things I discover while scouring the internet for freebies!  I just honestly cannot believe the free things that are available to everyone if you get out there and search..so I'll share with you what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment